If you want to know Figure of Speech in Still Here I carry Old Delicious Burdens sentence then here you will find the right answer for it.
Still Here I carry old delicious burdens contains hyperbole figure of speech.
Hyperbole is a type of figure of speech in which things are represented as greater or less; better or worse than they really are.
Check here examples of Hyperbole figure of speech
- She wept ocean of tears.
- Ten thousand saw I at a glance.
- They were swifter than eagles and stronger than lions.
- Rivers of blood flowed in the battle.
- The waves rolled mountains high.
- Their chief was mountain high
- Still here I carry old delicious burdens
Which Figure of Speech is in Still here I carry old delicious burdens?
hyperbole figure of speech